SUNY Cortland’s Alumni Engagement department is responsible working together with the Alumni Association, to serve the campus community and manage membership of over 73,000 alumni through a variety of special programs and communication media. Alumni Engagement works with several campus departments to coordinate events for alumni such as the chapter program, philanthropy activities, career speakers series, alumni awards and helping support scholarships for students. The Alumni Engagement team is proud to offer SUNY Cortland students these applied learning opportunities through the Alumni Association.
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior class status with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate several projects at one time and work on a team
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Public speaking and proofing skills
Description of Internships
As an intern, you will serve as a ambassador of SUNY Cortland and take part in various projects supported by the Cortland College Alumni Association, Inc., which is an independent non-profit organization. These internships will include responsibilities to:
- Plan programs for SUNY Cortland alumni and students
- Create and implement marketing strategies
- Serve as an active member of SPARK for a semester
- Assist the Parks Alumni House team with event coordination
- Reflect on the work with a dedicated professional
- Help lead the internship program team, and so much more!
You must earn a minimum of 3 credit hours, and this is coordinated through the Career Services Office. Please feel free to contact John Shirley with Career Services regarding internship opportunities on campus. 607-753 4715 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past form display end date.