C-Club Hall of Fame Weekend
Join fellow Red Dragons on Sept. 16-17, 2016
Save this date and come for a celebration of Red Dragon Athletics! Learn more about the C-Club and consider nominating a qualified individual for induction into the Hall of Fame.
Congratulations to the 2016 Hall of Fame Induction Class
- Paul Gigliotti ’57
- Fred Bruntrager ’70
- Chris Schilly Daymont ’75
- Mark Koetzner ’81
- Gregory Sirico ’91
- Carol Merchant Frank ’94
- Jessica Walker Frost ’99
As always, C-Club Hall of Fame members are encouraged to wear C-Club Blazers throughout the weekend. Blazers may be purchased from Bernard's Custom Logo. Please complete and return the order form.
To receive the discounted alumni rate for a standard room, be sure to mention that you are a SUNY Cortland alumnus/a. It is recommended you make your lodging arrangements early as hotel space is limited. Rates for the 2016 weekend are posted below.
- Lynne Parks ’68 SUNY Cortland Alumni House, 29 Tompkins St., 607-753-1561, Saturday only; call for rates
- Best Western Plus, 3175 Fingerlake East Drive, Cortland, 607-756-2233, $129/night
- Comfort Inn, 2 1/2 Locust Ave., 607-753-7721, $107.95/night
- Country Inn and Suites, 3707 U.S. Route 281, 607-753-8300, $99/night
- Days Inn, 3775 U.S. Route 11, McGraw, 607-753-7594, $89/night
- Econo Lodge, 10 Church St., 607-756-2856, $79.95/night
- Hampton Inn, 26 River St., 607-662-0007, $149/night
- Holiday Inn Express, 4 1/2 Locust Ave., 607-299-0099, $139/night
- Hope Lake Lodge at Greek Peak Mountain Resort, 2000 NYS Rte. 392, Virgil, 866-764-7017, $149/night
- Quality Inn, 188 Clinton Ave. Ext., 607-756-5622 , $109.95/night
- Ramada Cortland, 2 River St., 607-756-4431, $109/night