Take advantage of our partnership with Gang Green
New York Jets Training Camp VIP Experience Days
- Aug. 5 and 9, Camp opens at 9 a.m., practice starts at 10 a.m., camp closes at 1 p.m.
Be a VIP! Enjoy watching practice in comfort under the shade of our VIP tent while enjoying a warm breakfast.
New York Jets Training Camp VIP Experience includes:
- VIP credentials
- Parking pass
- Hot breakfast (scrambled eggs, potatoes/hash browns, bacon, breakfast muffins, hand fruit, coffee, water and juice)
- Tent adjacent to the practice fields
- VIP promotional package including alumni lunch cooler, mini football, green permanent marker, Cortland sunglasses and five raffle tickets for the regular season game raffle
VIP Tickets: $50 per person, $30 children ages 5-12, Children under 5 are free
New York Jets vs. New York Giants Preseason Game - Friday, Aug. 22, 7:30 p.m., MetLife Stadium, 40 tickets available
You'll take in the action with one of the stadium's best views, while supporting SUNY Cortland student and alumni programming at the same time. Join President Erik J. Bitterbaum in the MetLife 50 Club
and watch New York football teams collide.
Jets vs. Giants Preseason Game Day Package includes:
- Game ticket in the 50-yard line section on the west side of the stadium
- VIP parking
- Complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages in the MetLife 50 Club
- Access to the field, just behind the Giants' bench
Cost: $150 per ticket (limit two per guest, non-transferable)
Regular Season Ticket Raffle
Win a pair of tickets to a regular season New York Jets home game! There are 16 opportunities to win. You can feel good about entering the raffle as all proceeds support SUNY Cortland student and alumni programming.
The Alumni Association will raffle two pairs of tickets (four tickets per game, raffled in sets of two) to each of the following games:
Regular Season Games at MetLife Stadium:
Sept. 7, 1 p.m.
Sept. 22, 8:30 p.m.
Sept. 28, 1 p.m.
Oct. 12, 1 p.m.
Oct. 26, 1 p.m.
Nov. 9, 1 p.m.
Dec. 1, 8:30 p.m.
Dec. 21, 1 p.m.
Cost: One ticket for $5, five tickets for $10 and fifteen tickets for $20. Winners will be notified by Aug. 22. Winners will receive tickets by USPS to the address provided at time of registration. All proceeds support the SUNY Cortland Alumni Association.